The General Election is your chance to tell the Tory government that you've had enough. Enough of vicious cuts to our schools and to the NHS. Enough of our young people being unable to afford their own homes. And enough of Brexit and the harm that it is already doing to our economy.
We're delighted to announce Richard Foord as the Liberal Democrat candidate for North Somerset in the General Election.
Richard's priorities for North Somerset are:
1. Hold the Government properly to account
2. Ensure the UK remains in the single market
3. Support our teachers and our schools
4. Give the local NHS the funding that it needs
5. Promote green energy and carbon reduction
6. Make the Portishead rail link happen
It's time for a fresh start for North Somerset.
The country is going to the polls on 8th June and the Liberal Democrats are leading the way. Join us and help to change Britain's future.